WD Blue WD800AAJS 80GB Desktop Hard Drive
To make drive selection simple, we've gathered all our popular WD Caviar, WD Caviar SE, and WD Caviar drives under one umbrella we call WD Caviar Blue. Built to Western Digital's awarding winning quality standards, these drives are available in a full range of performance features.
Offering capacities as large as 80GB, the Western Digital high-performance family of Hard Drives is equipped with a sizeable 8 MB buffer for quick data delivery.
WD Blue WD800AAJS 80GB Desktop Hard Drive Serial ATA hard drives have the features and capacities that are ideal for next-generation computers and low-end enterprise storage. Users benefit from a data transfer rate of 300 MB/s and an improved cabling that enables greater system design flexibility. Designers of enterprise storage systems and servers are increasingly using desktop-class, large-capacity SATA hard drives because of the advantages that the SATA interface provides.
- Reliability -We understand the importance of your data, and we are committed to protecting that data with exceptionally reliable products, advanced data protection technology and superior customer support.
- Cool - Keeping the drive cool enhances reliability. WD continues to develop new and innovative ways to keep drives cool while they are operating.
- Quiet - The technology that Tom's Hardware Guide called "very fast and nearly silent" is used throughout this family of drives. Our WhisperDrive?technology minimizes noise to levels near the threshold of human hearing. To cut seek noise, SoftSeek?technology streamlines read/write seeking algorithms, resulting in more efficient operation.
- NoTouch?ramp load technology - The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit. (Available on 120 GB capacities and above)
- Compatible - We perform tests on hundreds of systems and a multitude of platforms in our FIT Lab?and Mobile Compatibility Lab to give our customers confidence that our drives will work in their systems.
|Manufacturer Part #
|Data Transfer Rate
(H x W x D)
|4 in x 5.8 in x 1 in|
||1 Year Warranty |
|Includes in the Box
||Sealed Bulk Pack|