What is White Label?
A white label product is a product produced by major hard drive company that manufactured for other companies (OEM Hard Drive Reseller/VAR) re-brand to make it appear as if they made it or for large volume special application. Give your notebook the storage space it needs with this White Label 2.5-inch 250GB PATA (IDE) notebook hard drive. This hard drive features an Ultra ATA interface and an 8 MB buffer.
- Massive capacity - Whether they are in an external drive or a notebook computer, 250 GB 2.5-inch drives offer the most available capacity for space-hungry operating systems like Windows 7, plus plenty of room left over for photos, music, and video.
- Fast and Efficient - With 5400 RPM spin speed and 12 ms access time, even the most demanding customer will appreciate the performance achieved by this drive.
- Quiet - In a notebook drive, silence is golden. Combines state-of-the-art seeking algorithms to yield one of the quietest 2.5-inch hard drives on the market. These algorithms also optimize the way a drive seeks for data, which significantly improves power consumption. So now silence (and longer battery life) is golden.
- Reliable and Rugged - ShockGuard technology protects the drive mechanics and platter surfaces from shocks. SecurePark parks the recording heads off the disk surface during spin up, spin down and when the drive is off. This ensures the recording head never touches the disk surface resulting in improved long term reliability due to less head wear, and improved non-operational shock tolerance.
- Tested for Compatibility - We perform tests on hundreds of systems and a multitude of platforms in our FIT Lab and Mobile Compatibility Lab to give our customers confidence that our drives will work in their systems
|Manufacturer Part #
|Data Transfer Rate
||1 Year Warranty |
|Includes in the Box
||Sealed Bulk Pack||