Want to add the latest and greatest USB specification to your PC? It's easy with this PCI Express x1 controller card! This PCI Express x1 card featurestwo external SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports that provide a transfer rate up to 5 Gbps.
Enjoy faster music downloads, smooth streaming video and lighting-fast access to mass-storage devices with this PCI Express x1 card! It's ideal for connecting Blu-ray DVD players, SSD, and other high data transmission devices. Each USB 3.0 port supplies maximum +5V/900 mA power output to a USB device!
Enjoy the latest USB 3.0 specification. Order today!
- NEC D720200F1 chipset
- PCI Express x1 (PCIe) interface
- Two (2) external type A 3.0 ports
- Transfer Rate up to 5 Gbps
- Compliant with Intel's extensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) specification revision 0.95
- Each USB 3.0 port supplies maximum +5V/900 mA power output to USB device
- Built-in 4-pin power connector for receiving extra power supply from system
- External hard drives - capable of more than twice the throughput available from USB 2.0, not to mention bus-powered portable drives that require non-compliant Y-cables to get the current they require for reliable operation
- High resolution webcams, video surveillance cameras
- Video display solutions, such as DisplayLink USB video technology
- Digital video cameras and digital still cameras with USB interface
- Multi-channel audio interfaces
- External media such as Blu-ray drives
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Available PCI Express x1, x4, x8, x16 slot (recommended PCI Express 2.0 & Gen2)
- CD-ROM drive (to load driver)
- Power Input: 4-pin type power connector
- Power Output: +5V/900 mA